StarTech.com USB serial adapter - RS422 - RS485 - Industrial - serial - 1 port
The USB to serial adapter features circuit isolation to ensure that sensitive controls and devices will not be damaged while connected, making it a viable solution for connecting costly industrial serial devices.
The RS422/485 Converter receives full power via the host USB connection, and provides power to the attached serial device without requiring an external power adapter. Designed to provide a durable serial solution, the USB to RS422/485 Converter is ruggedly constructed and can be mounted nearly anywhere.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Optical Isolation and Surge Protection (2500 Vrms)
- Supports DB9 and terminal block connector
- RS422/485 Baud rate up to 921.6 Kbps
- Compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- RS-485 mode supports Auto Transceiver Turn Around (ATTA)
- Provides one RS422/485 port while powering the device through USB
We Also Recommend
StarTech.com 10-100 Multi Mode Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter SC 2km with PoE
Allied Telesis AT-2711FX Fast Ethernet Fiber Network Interface Card
StarTech.com Ethernet Network adapter card - PCI - EN, Fast EN, Gigabit EN - 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T