StarTech.com USB serial adapter - RS422 - RS485 - Industrial - serial - 1 port
The USB to serial adapter features circuit isolation to ensure that sensitive controls and devices will not be damaged while connected, making it a viable solution for connecting costly industrial serial devices.
The RS422/485 Converter receives full power via the host USB connection, and provides power to the attached serial device without requiring an external power adapter. Designed to provide a durable serial solution, the USB to RS422/485 Converter is ruggedly constructed and can be mounted nearly anywhere.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Optical Isolation and Surge Protection (2500 Vrms)
- Supports DB9 and terminal block connector
- RS422/485 Baud rate up to 921.6 Kbps
- Compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- RS-485 mode supports Auto Transceiver Turn Around (ATTA)
- Provides one RS422/485 port while powering the device through USB
We Also Recommend
Black Box USB to RS232 Opto-Isolated Converter
C2G HDMI Extender Over Cat5-Cat6 Wall Plate to Box Kit up to 164ft (50m)
Tripp Lite USB C to HDMI Over Cat6 Extender Kit w- PoC USB 3.1 1080p 150ft
Tripp Lite Gigabit SFP Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter, POE+ - 10-100-1000 Mbps