StarTech.com 7 Port PCI USB Card Adapter
This PCI USB card adds seven USB 2.0 ports (1 internal USB A Female, 2 internal USB motherboard header, and 4 external USB A Female) to your PCI-capable PC.
The PCI USB 2.0 card is a versatile solution that lets you add USB 2.0 connections without having to upgrade the system motherboard.
An all-in-one solution, the PCI USB card supports USB 2.0 device connections for full data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps, and is backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices (max. transfer rate 12Mbps), allowing you to connect any USB device to the computer without having to worry about compatibility issues.
Designed and constructed to provide long-lasting USB capability, the adapter card is backed by StarTech.com's free lifetime technical support.
- Compliant with PCI revision 2.2 specification
- Compliant with USB EHCI revision 0.95 and UHCI 1.1 specifications
- Up to 500mA of power per port
- Backwards compatible with USB1.1/1.0 devices
- High Speed USB 2.0 compliant, with support for data transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- 4 external USB 2.0 ports and 3 internal USB 2.0 port/headers
We Also Recommend
StarTech.com Mountable Rugged Industrial 7 Port USB Hub
StarTech.com 3 Port 2b 1a LP 1394 PCI Express FireWire Card
StarTech.com USB to Serial Adapter - 2 Port - Wall Mount - COM Port Retention - Texas Instruments - USB to Serial RS232 Adapter