StarTech.com 6ft RS422-485 USB Serial Adapter w- COM Retention
The ICUSB422 6ft Professional RS422/485 USB Serial Cable Adapter with COM Port Retention lets you connect RS422 or RS485 serial devices to your USB-enabled computer. The adapter features a 9-pin (DB9) male serial connector as well as dipswitch controls for easy port configuration, and requires minimal software.
The serial adapter is USB-powered, eliminating the aggravation of requiring an external power adapter. With COM port retention, assigned port settings are saved, so you can disconnect and reconnect the adapter with virtually no configuration required on the host computer.
The ICUSB422 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- USB to Straight-Through RS422/485 Serial Adapter
- Supported baud rates from 300bps to 921.6 Kbps
- Being able to rename devices no matter how many are plugged in
- Supports COM Port retention
- Configurable port for RS422 or RS485 support
- Supports RS-485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTA Hardware
We Also Recommend
Monoprice Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 7ft Black
2m Fiber Optic Cable - Multimode Duplex 50-125 - OFNP Plenum - LC-LC - OM2 - LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable
2m Fiber Optic Cable - 10 Gb Aqua - Multimode Duplex 50-125 - LSZH - LC-SC - OM3 - LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable