StarTech.com 10 ft Blue Snagless Cat6 UTP Patch Cable
100% Copper - a better value StarTech.com Cat6 cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a "cheaper" cable based on a copper-coated aluminum core, we make no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
24 AWG Wire This Cat6 cable is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because we use a high quality copper wire, our cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
50-micron Gold Connectors This Cat 6 patch cable offers high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
- RJ45 connector clip protectors
- Carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- Colored hoods for departmental color coding
- Molded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the RJ45 connector, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Constructed with top quality components
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire
We Also Recommend
StarTech.com 9-pin Serial to 10-pin Header Slot Plate - Serial panel - DB-9 (M) - 10 pin IDC (F) - 41 cm
StarTech.com Shielded External eSATA Cable - Serial ATA external cable - Serial ATA 150 - 7 pin external Serial ATA (M) - 7 pin external Serial ATA (M) - 91 cm
StarTech.com 3 ft A Right Angle to B Right Angle USB Cable - M-M