StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe Ethernet Network Card
This PCI Express based 10/100 Ethernet Card provides a simple way to connect a PCIe enabled server or workstation to a 10/100 Ethernet network and offers a broad range of features and functions, including support for both Full and Half Duplex operation as well as Wake On LAN (WOL) Power Management.
The PEX100S Ethernet Card includes both standard and low profile brackets and is compatible with most mATX (Slimline) and ATX system form factors, and features Auto MDI/MDIX automatic configuration, which helps to simplify installation and configuration.
- Single 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port
- Compliant with IEEE802.3 CSMA/CD, 802.3 10Base-T and 100Base-TX standards
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto-MDIX)
- Full and Half duplex mode support
- Link speed and duplex mode auto-negotiation
- Link/Activity and 10/100Mbps LED indicators
We Also Recommend
Black Box USB to RS232 Opto-Isolated Converter
C2G HDMI Extender Over Cat5-Cat6 Wall Plate to Box Kit up to 164ft (50m)
Tripp Lite USB C to HDMI Over Cat6 Extender Kit w- PoC USB 3.1 1080p 150ft
Tripp Lite Gigabit SFP Fiber to Ethernet Media Converter, POE+ - 10-100-1000 Mbps