Belkin Cat6 UTP Patch Cable
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It's like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved.
The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking
- 4 twisted pairs of stranded copper wires prevent crosstalk
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- Ideal for use with 100-1000BASE-T networks
- CAT6 Ethernet patch cable for connecting to LANs or the Internet
We Also Recommend
StarTech.com 9-pin Serial to 10-pin Header Slot Plate - Serial panel - DB-9 (M) - 10 pin IDC (F) - 41 cm
StarTech.com Shielded External eSATA Cable - Serial ATA external cable - Serial ATA 150 - 7 pin external Serial ATA (M) - 7 pin external Serial ATA (M) - 91 cm
StarTech.com 3 ft A Right Angle to B Right Angle USB Cable - M-M