Belkin Cat5e Patch Cable
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Ethernet patch cable with extra headroom
- For connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Works with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- Exceeds CAT5e performance requirements
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking
We Also Recommend
StarTech.com 9-pin Serial to 10-pin Header Slot Plate - Serial panel - DB-9 (M) - 10 pin IDC (F) - 41 cm
StarTech.com Shielded External eSATA Cable - Serial ATA external cable - Serial ATA 150 - 7 pin external Serial ATA (M) - 7 pin external Serial ATA (M) - 91 cm
StarTech.com 3 ft A Right Angle to B Right Angle USB Cable - M-M