Ambir ImageScan Pro 490i Sheetfed Scanner
The ImageScan Pro 490i scans both sides of documents in a single pass. Its compact and portable design makes it perfect for small desk spaces. At just under two pounds, it fits in any laptop bag, never weighing you down. This time-saving solution reduces the manual work involved in scanning.
- Automated Imaging:When your scanner captures images as fast as you can feed it, you save time. AmbirScan lets you continuously scan documents without stopping for a prompt or reset, so you can work quickly and efficiently.
- Optical Character Reading (OCR) Technology:Let AmbirScan's OCR technology create searchable PDF files from your scanned images, with text you can copy from the PDF and paste into other applications, or search for when you need to find the original.
- Imaging Software Included: AmbirScan software comes free bundled with your scanner. It enhances your scanning experience with a variety of features like auto-scan, file formatting, and save to cloud for a quick and easy workflow.
- Ultra-Compact Footprint:The ImageScan Pro 490i takes up far less space than ADF or flatbed scanners. Its compact footprint ensures it fits on cramped desks, busy registration areas and mobile carts.
- Windows Compatible:The ImageScan Pro 490i is fully supported for PC users on Windows 7, 8, and 10 and runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Citrix Ready: Citrix Ready certification provides added assurance that your scanner has met the standards set by Citrix, confirming compatibility within the Citrix environment.
- Broad Compatibility:The included TWAIN driver ensures compatibility with thousands of software applications and hardware systems. This allows for secure data transfer, helping your organization meet security compliance standards.
- Double-Sided Scanning:If you regularly scan double-sided documents, this duplex scanner will save you time by quickly scanning both sides of documents in a single pass.
We Also Recommend
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 Sheetfed Scanner - 600 dpi Optical