Belkin Cat6 UTP Patch Cable
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It's like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved.
The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
- CAT6 Ethernet patch cable for connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Ideal for use with 100-1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- 4 twisted pairs of stranded copper wires prevent crosstalk
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking
We Also Recommend
Monoprice Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 7ft Black
2m Fiber Optic Cable - Multimode Duplex 50-125 - OFNP Plenum - LC-LC - OM2 - LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable
2m Fiber Optic Cable - 10 Gb Aqua - Multimode Duplex 50-125 - LSZH - LC-SC - OM3 - LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable